Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Butternut Squash Soup - Must Share!

Sorry I've left you all without a post in a while.  The workouts have been going pretty well... we are on to week three and going strong.  The nutrition plan has been pretty difficult the past week - holiday drinks, work bake-offs, and yummy goody gifts galore. 

So far I haven't lost any weight (or gained any weight) but I've gained muscle and lost body fat percentage. 

In other news...

If this recipe was on Pinterest I could have marked it down as one that I have completed.  I may have to pin this recipe myself.  I found it on Tasting Table and it is SUPER delicious.  You guys have to try it.

Workout Song of the Day: "Hide U" by Kosheen (an oldie but a goodie)

2 comments:

  1. I actually used precut Butternut Squash from Costco.... super easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try this and the pepperoni soup you sent me! mmmmm. So hows its going? been awhile since you updated the blog, girl!

    ReplyDelete