Thursday, December 8, 2011

Need Motivation? (Day 4)

Another great Pinterest gem that I must share shows us that we need to quit couch loafing and do it:



If you can't see the chart large enough please check out this
Thank you Ryan Sullivan for making me laugh. 

Workout Song of the Day (This one is great for stretching... brings me back to my dance days of an hour long stretch session with Mr. B):  "Draw the Stars" by Andreya Triana http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/draw-the-stars/id427589342?i=427589343

3 comments:

  1. Way to go, Heather! So proud of you for doing this!

    And yes, I think about our stretching songs alot with Mr. B :) Enya was always a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just convinced me to start wearing a sweatband when I work out from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think of stretching w/ Mr. B whenever I hear "Fast Car."

    Good memories.

    Having time for couch loafing AND/OR marathon training are both equally unfathomable and unattainable in my life.

    You're rockin' it!

    ReplyDelete