Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hair Story (Day 3)

I've had long blonde hair for practically like all of my life.  I went red for about a year (three years ago).  I had short blonde hair for like a year (college).  And lately I've been just plain bored of it. 

So last week I thought hey why don't I die my hair and cut it in the same trip?  Fantastic idea right... go bold!  (My hair dresser decided red was the best option and I must say that I like it.) 

The problem is that I'm supposed to wash it like once or twice a week.  ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK!  You must be crazy.  I'm working out twice a day (including pool swims) so it is just impossible.  Wah wah wahhhhhh. 

Yes I know I look like a crazy person.  You try trying to be discreet in your cubicle at work.  I'm squatting down in heels trying to be still and snap the picture.  "Why don't you have someone take it for you?"  Good question.  It felt right.  haha.  I'm a nut.

Workout Song of the Day:  "Work Out" by J Cole : http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/work-out/id464427218?i=464427547

1 comment:

  1. I love that you took your own portrait at work. It shows you're a problem-solver! ;) And I love the red!

    ReplyDelete