Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nothing specific to report...

What I SHOULD have done this weekend was take lots of pictures so that I might have something pretty for you to look at but I didn't. So, I'll tell you how my weekend went:

Saturday morning we did a lovely ocean swim out in Malibu (1/2 mile) and it was pretty cold. Reportedly the water temp was 58 but I think it was colder than that. Then we did a 18 mile bike ride. No falls this time guys! Oh and my eyes are healed finally from the black eye event. That felt like it took forever. :)

Saturday evening I needed a nap and then I turned into a dude and watched the UFC fight with some boys and my roommate.

Sunday was a nice 4 mile run up a mountain. It was gorgeous out! I hope the calories I burned offset the two parties we had to go to later that day. Good friends, good people, fireworks...

Monday was house stuff and then I cooked dinner for two friends of mine that are recently engaged.

Now its back to a busy week at work!

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed with your athleticism! I have cramps just thinking about your swim, bike rides and hike! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete