Friday, July 9, 2010

Pre-Birthday Weekend


I'll be enjoying myself in beautiful San Luis Obispo for wine tasting this weekend. I hope to also make time for a lovely bike ride through the vineyard roads. We're staying in this unique hotel where every room has a unique and different decor. It's really gorgeous on the outside. It's called the Madonna Inn: http://www.madonnainn.com/ Pete might be sad to find out that we didn't get the "Caveman Room" or the "Fox and the Hound Room" but "Spring Flowers": http://www.madonnainn.com/rooms/207.php (Also sadly, this room does not include a rock shower, waterfall, balcony, or fireplace.) Hah! Oh well he made the reservation.

I'm just simply happy to make the trip. Gotta love CA!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! The Madonna Inn looks amazing! I'm so happy that you get to have such a fun and relaxing weekend. Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, the picture of the outside is incredible!! i hope you have the best time. oh, and take some dang pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I know! Pete took pictures but I did not. :( I need a new camera.

    ReplyDelete