Friday, July 16, 2010

Still no pictures... how about cupcakes galore?

Hmmm.... I may have to remind myself to take pictures of the awesome cupcakes my boyfriend made me for my birthday. The handsome man made me three different kinds: lemon-blueberry, malibu rum, and chocolate peanut butter. They were all wonderful but my favorite was definitely the lemon-blueberry. :) Delish. He doesn't use recipes but if he did I would have to ask him for it and post it.

It's been a big cupcake week in general. My boss bought me gourmet cupcakes from a special cupcake bakery called Yummy Cupcakes. Then he brought them in again for another girl in our office who is going on maternity leave.


It's a good thing I'm training for this triathlon. I'm maintaining but certainly not losing any weight.

It's mega-hot in Southern California right now - 105 degrees. (And some humidity but not like down in the Southeast).

1 comment:

  1. mmm yummy. and seriously, my husband can't even cook toast! :)

    ReplyDelete