Thursday, February 23, 2012

Another Year, Another Tri Season Begins

As you guys know I lead the run group for the Disney Tri Team and we just had our kickoff meeting a couple of weeks ago.  I'm REALLY REALLY trying to work on convincing those people who have been on the fence about coming out for years to finally make an appearance.  They must get so sick of me sending out my weekly emails to them- the dreaded SPAM folder, I'm sure I hit that one.  I send my emails out to 364 people and on average 10 show up.  But I must say the regulars that do show up are AWESOME.

If you are on that same fence, here are a few pinterest grabs that are sure to get you inspired.  I put these out in my weekly emails to the company - now I'm sharing them with you!












1 comment:

  1. I think I need to hire you to bombard me with emails about writing! (I got the exercise covered with my wicked awesome collection of Kathy Smith workout DVDs...)

    ReplyDelete