Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm Pretty Lucky

If you read my last post I was a little burnt out with the workouts and the workout encourager.  So I spoke with boyfriend on Friday night and told him how I felt.  I gotta say I feel a little bad for airing out my frustrations in the blogosphere.

My sweet, handsome man of a man bought me a massage on Saturday.  He also didn't want me to do anything around the house that day (but I just had to do laundry).  How lucky am I?

Now I just have to figure out something dang on special to do for him for Valentine's Day.  Survivor is on February 15th and that is he and his families' favorite show.   Should I go cheesy and do it themed around that? 

Ideas?

1 comment:

  1. ...pulling dirty sock out of boyfriend's mouth now...

    I love the idea of a Survivor theme! You could make him complete challenges to get pieces of your clothing off!!

    ReplyDelete