Saturday, June 19, 2010

Let me explain a little...

So if you know me it all I'm sure you understand why I call myself a klutz. Well, because I am a bonafide klutz.

Dance growing up- I once accidentally stood in the way while Molly was doing her tumbling pass (warming up on stage). That was one was bad for I believe she was rushed out to an emergency room. I couldn't live with myself for months after that. Or the time that I accidentally walked on Kelly Henderson's calf and tore her muscle. Hated myself for that one too. Does anyone remember the time that I burnt my lips with a curling iron?

My new one happened on Wednesday night. I fell off my bike face forward and directly onto my sunglasses. I feel fine but I don't look so good. U.G.L.Y. It's embarassing but I'll post it for your amusement.






6 comments:

  1. Oh Heather. OUCH! I'm so glad it doesn't hurt, but I have to say that I never would've guessed that you have those bruises from falling off your bike. It looks like you were punched...twice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know huh. Pete is safe on this one as he was in Canada. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You POOR dear!!! OMG Mr. W and I are sitting here and we're both in shock. You look like a sad little panda bear with those eyes! We think maybe you need to stay off the bike - this is your second crash, young lady! Or maybe wear a full face helmet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Heather!! I'm so glad you are okay and you didn't get cut by your sunglasses, but those bruises look so painful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm sorry, but:

    BAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHAHAHHAHAH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. since i know you are okay, that is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete