Monday, October 18, 2010

Live Strong

So, I'm going to go ahead and it put it out there that I'm aiming to lose at least 10 pounds but I hate, hate the idea of dieting. I think I put on some LB's because I tend to overeat after a workout thinking, "hey I deserve to splurge" and then I just kept splurging more and more. Last year I paid for a site that counted my calories but now there is an even better one that is pretty much free!

www.livestrong.com

It will ask you first how much you weigh, what your height is, , what your normal activity level is, and then what your goal is. Goals could be "I want to maintain my weight", "I want to lose/ gain 1 lb. a week", "I want to lose/ gain 2lbs. per week." Then you enter in what you eat every day (MyPlate) and the activity that you do and it charts it out for you what you have left for the rest of the day. It tracks water consumption, fitness, sodium levels, etc.

That's it just passing on a little gem for the rest to enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. First off, you are a hot mama and I have no idea where you're storing this supposed 10 pounds. In your feet?

    Secondly, do you have any tips for me on how to lose about an inch off my stomach before the wedding? Or is the answer Spanx?

    ReplyDelete