Monday, August 23, 2010

Best Boy Ever!

Just wanted to brag on my boy today. On Saturday night we had a wrap party for the new Tinker Bell film coming out. It was really lovely. Although it was hot they provided tons of shade and the atmosphere was just lovely. It felt like a real tea party.

Pity I felt a little sick afterwards. You know the pre-cold sore throat feeling? So, we went back to Pete's place and he watched the Seahawks game while I slept. Every so often he'd insist that I take a zinc lozenge or drink some tea or juice. He's a good man. That's just one of the many reasons why I love him...

3 comments:

  1. Awwwe. Very sweet. It's so nice to be taken care of like that. I hope you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so happy to hear this story. first of all because you went to a tinkerbell party. awesome. and second of all because a good man loves you. a good woman like you deserves the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Sara!!!

    PS. Please tell us more about your job. Sounds so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete